People search my name. Lots of meetings and sometimes people get curious. Funny how there is more than one of us:
- Am I an Entrepreneur? Yup.
- Am I the tech guy? Yup. The game guy? Nope
- Was I the retailer? Yup
- Am I the basketball player? Lol
- Was I the photographer? Yup. The one that photographs fish? Nope
- Am I in Theatresports in Florida? Nope, but I’d love to join something locally
The personal me: https://www.facebook.com/kevin.corkum
The work me: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevincorkum/ (What I’ve done not what I’m upto)
What I’m up to…
Workwise, my time is split between a couple of projects:
- Facebook Ad management. It started out as an ecommerce exercise in learning how to build a business from paid advertising. Dropshipping and POD. I inevitably starting helping people build their Facebook ad presence. I’m now managing multiple ad accounts for people. Less money than my own Ecom site, but such a variety in clients that the learning is 10x.
- Online course promotion. My wife is a seasoned course ware designer, primarily in the enterprise space. She is now launching her own line of courses and her ad account is my number 1 priority.
Personally, I’m having a ball:
- I’m building out a small video / podcast studio for friends and clients. An online course makers share lab. Really, I’m just a video creator at heart. I just don’t know what to say right now so I’m focusing on the messages of others.
- I am what I eat. I’m trying to grow as much of my food as possible. So far it’s just a great excuse to buy tools. Lots and lots of tools.
Changed:temporary sitcky note image pending stock photo purchase
Removed: blog posts