I need to see things laid out in order to see if they’ll work. If I were buying a house, my perfect world would be to move in my furniture and live in the house for 7 days before I commit to buying it.… Read the rest
- google analytics. Title is a misnomer. So much data, that you could be doing super awesome or super terrible depending on the stat you monitor.
- Bounce rate is key. How many people hit your homepage and then take off super quick?
- My staff is constantly changing the homepage, personalizing the browser to something they enjoy.
- Amazing how many times I publish changes on the web and no one in the store has read it.
- What tools / information does the staff need to make your website more useful and interesting to them?
I wonder how many merchants actually know the purchase workflow their customers go through in order to give them money.
- How many clicks from selection to payment?
- Is setting up an account straight forward? Is it mandatory?
- How many confirmation emails does a customer get?
- you purchase a theme. It’s publicized as “lifetime support”.
- What does warranty mean in the software world?
- Buy a theme, buy an app, make some changes. Who fixes it if it’s broken?
- The 2 questions to ask before making a change.